Terms and Conditions
By using this website and / or Donna Flavell and Essences of D’Light (together referred to as “Essences of D’Light”) essences, books, programs, any other products and / or consultation services, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. The material and content contained on the Essences of D’Light website () is provided ‘as is’ for general information only and nothing on this website, nor anywhere on any of our product labels, brochures, or other printed material, is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment for any health or medical problem.
2. The material in this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
3. You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this website and the Internet generally.
4. Donna Flavell is a registered professional homeopath.
5. Essences of D’Light (including all its employees, contractors and agents) are not and do not claim to be registered doctors, nurses or pharmacists.
6. Essences of D’Light are not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. You should always initially consult your doctor for any health or medical problem.
7. Essences of D’Light strongly recommends that you consult a doctor, pharmacist or other health care professional prior to commencing any new Essence, product or program.
8. Essences of D’Light makes no warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, and to the maximum extent permitted by law expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind or nature, whether express, implied, or statutory regarding any goods or services provided by or through Essences of D’Light, including but not limited to:
(a) the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or usefulness of any information, opinions, advice, results, assessments, programs or other information / material provided by or through Essences of D’Light;
(b) the reliability, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any goods or services provided by or through Essences of D’Light ; or
(c) the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease or condition.
9. You release, indemnify, defend, save and hold harmless Essences of D’Light, its affiliates, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents from all claims arising out of or related to your access or your use of, or your inability to use, the Essences of D’Light any goods and services provided to you by or through Essences of D’Light . In no event will Essences of D’Light or its affiliates, and its and their officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents be liable to you, anyone claiming by through or under you, or anyone else for:
(i) any decision or action taken, or not taken, in reliance upon the information, advice or assessments contained or provided by or through Essences of D’Light and the website,
(ii) claims arising out of or related to any goods and services provided to you by or through Essences of D’Light ,
(iii) your use of any goods and services provided to you by or through Essences of D’Light , or
(v) any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, possible health side effects, loss of revenues, profits or savings, even if Essences of D’Light knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages, claims, demands or actions. The foregoing release, indemnity, and limitation of liability shall be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by applicable laws.
10. Essences of D’Light are not medicines and should not be treated as such. You have considered orthodox medical alternatives and have made an informed decision in deciding to use Essences of D’Light’s essences, products, programs and / or consultation services.
11. If any part of this Disclaimer is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
12. This disclaimer and your use and access to goods and services provided by or through Essences of D’Light are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
All information in regards to how Essences of D’Light define a particular issue or condition their essences and products may be able to help with, is obtained by both an intuitive process; which is the traditional manner for defining the possible uses for an essence, and by over a decade of clinical response with clients. The individual response of each person using any of the essences will be different.
Essences of D’Light is a vibrational essence therapy and works at an energetic, mental, emotional and spiritual level, not at the physical biochemical level of herbal remedies and pharmaceutical drugs. They do not contain any biochemically active ingredients and are chemically inert; therefore, they have no direct physical, biochemical or metabolic affect on the body.
Everything on this Internet Web Site, including all text, images, graphics, photographs, design elements, etc, is the intellectual property of Essences of D’Light. Full copyright © rights over all of this material is retained by Essences of D’Light. The moral rights of the authors to ownership of all material on this site is hereby asserted, in accordance with the copyright and patent laws of New Zealand, and of all countries of the world, and of international agreements and treaties.
Essences of D’Light are happy for material to be used within an appropriate way, so please contact us to discuss and to gain written permission. No material from this Web Site may be reproduced by any means, in any form whatsoever without written permission from Essences of D’Light, except for brief quotations and examples embodied in reviews and recommendations, with full credit as to the source being given. If in doubt, please contact us.
We welcome you to place links from your own website to this website; all we ask is that you use please use courtesy and inform us of your intention.