WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
‘Personal data’ is identifiable information about you, e.g. your name, email, address, phone number, case notes and so on.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Directly from you, when you:
• complete your details on your first visit form.
• place an order for one of our products or services on our website. Eg. we may ask for your name, email and address so that we can communicate with you to provide you with the products or service ordered.
• send us an enquiry or request support from us.
• join us on social media.
• attend our events, trainings or webinars.
• when you visit our website or use our services, we collect some information about you, which can include your IP address, your browser or device type, geographical location and time
This information is used for statistical purposes and to provide you a better shopping experience. If you wish to opt out of the tracking you can install a browser add-on from google that allows you to block google analytics -
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
It is your choice as to whether you provide your personal data such as your name and address to us. If you don’t want to provide us with personal data, you don’t have to, but please be aware that without full data, it becomes more difficult to provide full treatment and find the correct remedy to help you, or deliver products ordered.
We use your data to:
• provide you services and communicate with you regarding your order or purchase
• provide you with information you have requested, such as login details, product material, etc
• provide you with operational updates, such as changes to our terms and policies and security updates
• support you in using our website and services you have signed up for, including helping you to resolve technical issues and other issues related to our websites and services
• ask for your feedback or invite you to take part in a survey (if we use a third party to conduct a survey, we will let you know)
• enhance our websites and services, for example, by tracking and monitoring your use of our websites so that we can provide a better shopping experience for you and other customers
• send you marketing communications, including information about new products, event and program announcements, services we think you might be interested in and other marketing updates, according to your marketing preferences
• market to you, for example, in addition to sending you our newsletters and marketing communications, we may use your statistical or anonymised data to display targeted advertising to you online – through our own websites and services or through third party platforms
• produce reports for internal business use, for example, we may use the personal data we collect from our customers to create business performance reports.
If you are receiving newsletters or marketing communication from us, you can withdraw your consent using the unsubscribe link in such communications.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We treat your personal data security seriously and take the necessary steps to protect it. Your personal data will be kept confidential.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.
We will only disclose your personal data to:
• Third parties we partner with to help us receive, process and deliver your order, such as payment processing gateways (Eg. PayPal) and shipping providers (Eg. Courier Post)
• Law enforcement authorities, health departments, regulators, courts, government agencies or other authorised third-parties where we are required to do so by law
• other third parties where we have your consent
Please know that we will not disclose that you are patient of ours in the instance that we meet you socially. We will not discuss your case with you outside the clinic setting.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA FOR
We store your data for as long as we have an ongoing business with you, for example when it is necessary for us to provide you with the service you have requested. We also store your personal data to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
You have the right to:
• know what personal data we hold about you
• request a copy of what personal data we hold about you
• change or update the personal data we hold about you
• request to stop future processing of your personal data
• request to delete your personal data (we will delete all personal data except for the information we are legally required to hold)
You can do any of the above at any time by sending an email to